Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Human Frailties

d12
1. Over-inflated sense of self importance skews perception of most events
2. Extremely literal minded: always missing the subtleties
3. Chock full of bigotries as suited to social status
4. Wandering mind: thoughts drift about unreliably
5. Little regard for personal hygiene
6. Bad teeth: frequently "edgy"
7. Short-term memory shot, long term fairly patchy as well
8. Supremely self-confident w/out regard to personal deficits
9. Habitual use of mood elevators, mellowing agents
10. Gluttonous over-indulgence in most earthly pleasures
11. Big mouth: rattles on endlessly, lacks proper "indoor voice"
12. Irrepressibly evangelical re: personal biases

4 comments:

  1. I linked this in my wiki, to use when I'm making up npcs on the fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangent Man! Always skips from subject to subject. I was named this by my buddies in college...my favourite professor was Dr. Lowenstein, who, by the way, did you know he had a brother who was a reserve outfielder on the '83 Orioles? I love Orioles, they are my favorite bird. Anyone get flipped off on the highway, give them the bird! Rockin' down the highway is my favourite Doobie Brothers...anyone got a light?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete